The successful Business Process Engineer uses analytical skills to model business processes and unlock efficiency's within those processes. He or she will define and create a workflow application in a way that meets the end user's needs. The Engineer will use workflow software to create process models, build user interfaces and forms. He or she will provide training and support to the Business Unit, prioritize change requests and implement enhancements.
* Provide high value service to internal and external clients in an environment that promotes culture and the Operations mission and values statement.
* Support team as the subject matter expert on automated process workflow solutions.
* Participate in the development and implementation of process workflows and associated forms
* Assist with the resolution of complex process issues, branch issue resolution and/or error resolution.
* Identify and contribute to productivity, efficiency and effectiveness improvements to drive exceptional client service and risk mitigation.
* Interface with various business units to support firm wide and Operations initiatives.
* Demonstrate and apply understanding and knowledge of processes and systems required to deliver on business objectives.
* Work with IT project managers and business analysts on scope review and overall project management.
* Establish teamwork through collaboration, mentoring and contributing to the development of associates.
* Participate on project teams creating requirements and testing through workflow analysis and use cases.
* Integrate with other internal and 3rd party systems through consuming APIs (REST and SOAP)
* Work with Application Development team for data integration and architecture needs.
* Provide accurate and creative technical solutions to client problems of moderate nature to ensure client productivity.
* Perform other duties as required.
What we look for:
* Bachelor's degree and 3+ years related of experience is a plus.
* Oracle Java Programming certification is a plus
* Basic Knowledge of IT architecture and database interaction.
* Strong experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio).
* Advanced analytical skills with the ability to perform complex problem solving.
* Ability to handle multiple assignments; work under pressure and within deadlines and produce accurate, high quality results.
* Strong communication and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks under strict deadlines.
* Passion for providing high-value client service.
* Ability to work independently and effectively, relating to others in order to accomplish work responsibilities and objectives.
* Diverse understanding of operational procedures and processes.
* Highly motivated individual who has a desire to learn, and an ability to think creatively in a demanding environment.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.