Role-Invoicing Specialist - Accounting/Finance
• Review contracts & purchase orders – need to be able to read and understand a variety of contracts & purchase orders Must pay very close attention to detail and be
• consistent with the handling of invoices – invoices are logged in an Access database, must be extremely accurate in entering the invoice, then Mail Merge is done to
• produce the documents used in processing the invoice, must be proficient with Word, Excel, Windows Explorer, Adobe, and Access Verify that invoices received are in
• compliance with the contract/PO – compare invoice received to the contract/PO to make sure it is in compliance with the terms in the contract/PO, verify that there is
• enough money on the contract to pay the invoice. Must be experienced in Excel to produce reports of invoice status from the Access Invoice Log. Need to be able to work
• within Access database to log support information & run reports to determine if there are variances or discrepancies in the support provided by the vendor.