AMHFCU, a $2.3+ billion credit union, has an immediate opening for an Investment Coordinator. This position is responsible for providing administrative support for the Investment and Retirement Center (IRC) program.
- Schedule appointments with members, AMHFCU IRC Representatives and credit union employees.
- Market the IRC program to members and credit union employees.
- Perform all administrative functions in support of the IRC programs such as, setting up appointments with members, analyzing, sorting and delivering incoming mail, providing telephone coverage, maintain member marketing lists, typing memos and correspondence and managing calendars.
- Assist with seminars, make room arrangements, assemble packets, and confirm seminar attendance.
- Coordinate lobby displays and ensures that materials are well supplied and current.
- Coordinate mailings of newsletters, surveys, seminars, annual review letters, and appointment information forms.
- Professional, well-developed interpersonal skills essential for serving members and staff while projecting a positive image as a representative of the Credit Union.
- Work requires knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting.
- Requires judgment to solve day-to-day problems but usually within established guidelines.
- At least two years of customer service experience preferably within a credit union/bank or financial services industry.
- Work requires intermediate working knowledge of Symitar, Voicemail, and Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Outlook Calendar management.
- Must be available for occasional evening and Saturday hours.
*** Come experience why American Heritage Federal Credit Union is a nine-time award winner in the Philadelphia Business Journal Best Places to Work contest!! ***
WE OFFER YOU THE RIGHT FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS...BECAUSE YOU ARE FAMILY.