LennarSFR (LSFR), a wholly owned subsidiary of Lennar (NYSE:LEN), is a single-family investment management platform with a diverse portfolio of newly-built institutional quality rental homes across the US. Between our completed projects and contracts, LSFR owns and manages 5,000 high quality rental homes, townhomes, and condos at affordable prices for residents.
Summary of Position:
Under general direction, the Investment Analyst will contribute to the execution and implementation of the platform’s strategy by engaging in all investment management core competencies. This role will work closely with the senior members of the Investment team and follow their directives.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides support and assistance to key business leaders by fielding questions, requests, and gathers data and reports as necessary.
- Engages with teams across the Lennar organization and third-party consultants to achieve financial and operational success.
- Conducts financial analysis of investment opportunities, including the creation of detailed pro-forma and financial models.
- Coordinates and organizes third-party pre-acquisition appraisal process.
- Gathers and tracks due diligence documentation.
- Assists LSFR Legal as needed to ensure smooth monthly closings.
- Performs monitoring, reporting and proactive problem-solving of the company’s existing asset portfolio to optimize performance.
- Performs portfolio reviews to understand each investment’s fundamental profile relative to underwriting and works closely with senior leadership to communicate findings to investors.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- College degree required; Finance or Real Estate discipline preferred.
- 0-3 years of experience in real estate investment management, private equity or investment banking.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills required.
- Highly proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, display a high degree of initiative, resourcefulness and sound decision making, all with minimum oversight and while maintaining meticulous attention to detail.
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the Investment Analyst to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary.
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.