International Tax Analyst (CC28137)
Our client is a large manufacturing company that is looking for an International Tax Analyst to join their growing team. With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for advancement within the organization! The company boasts a team-oriented culture with great work/life balance and competitive benefits. They provide their employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The International Tax Analyst will assist with all aspects of domestic and international tax. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The International Tax Analyst will be responsible for filing reports, tax returns and making recurring payments.
- Support US international tax compliance, including preparing returns to ensure required due dates are met, researching applicable tax return positions and efficiently utilizing tax return preparation software.
- Develop models to forecast consequences of various tax positions, corporate M&A transactions, pending legislation and new business initiatives.
- Support the quarterly calculation and review of the international tax provision which involves coordination with local country finance personnel and US accounting personnel.
- Review annual tax depreciation, fixed asset tracking system and software.
- Assist on planning projects; including coordinating local country tax implications with non-US Directors/outside advisors.
- Provide guidance based on research of US and foreign income tax laws and regulations.
- Ongoing communication with Accounting, Legal and Treasury groups regarding various tax matters will be required.
- The International Tax Analyst will perform other duties as assigned.