International Accounting Manager
Our publicly traded client is seeking an International Accounting Manager to join their team. The company offers room for growth, work life balance and a team environment.
- Manage the preparation of the consolidated balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows. Oversee the analysis and monthly reporting of financial.
- Manage and analyze key company drivers associated with international tax accounting.
- Drive intercompany debt management, financing plans, M&A activity and other corporate initiatives
- Coordinate and manage any cash movements, financial statement preparation or collaboration of any company tax step plans
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting or related field
- Certified Public Accountant a plus
- Experience working with multiple currencies and FX transactions
- Strong GAAP understanding across multiple jurisdictions and IFRS
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, manage, and prioritize various responsibilities
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 71811 when responding to this ad.