International Accounting Manager
Our client, a Fortune 500 organization in Midtown, is seeking an International Accounting Manager to join their team on a contract to hire basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual!
Responsibilities of International Accounting Manager include:
- Oversee the daily accounting activities of team
- Assist and lead the group in close process: monthly, quarterly & annually
- Review complex journal entries and assist in the supporting documentation
- Review Approve account reconciliations and analysis
- Ensure internal controls are in place
- Ensure Journal Entries and transactions are recorded appropriately and SOX requirements and procedures are in place
- Research complex accounting issues, ensure proper treatment and make recommendations
Requirements of International Accounting Manager include:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance is REQUIRED
- 5+ years of general accounting experience, progressive
- 3+ years of experience in supervisor or manager capacity
- FX experience is REQUIRED, IFRS is REQUIRED
- Advanced Excel skills
- Previous experience in PeopleSoft is HIGHLY preferred, large ERP is required
- Master's or CPA is HIGHLY preferred
- Previous experience with large organization is required
This is an immediate need for an Accounting Manager with a well-established organization. Please apply NOW for consideration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 67706 when responding to this ad.