International Accounting Manager
Our client, a Fortune 500 organization in Midtown is seeing an International Accounting Manager to join their team on a contract basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual!
Responsibilities of International Accounting Manager include:
- Oversee the daily accounting activities of team
- Assist and lead the group in close process: monthly, quarterly & annually
- Review complex journal entries and assist in the supporting documentation
- Review Approve account reconciliations and analysis
- Ensure internal controls are in place as well as Journal Entries and transactions are recorded appropriately as well as ensure SOX requirements and procedures are in place
- Research complex accounting issues and ensure proper treatment as well as make recommendations
Requirements of International Accounting Manager include:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance is REQUIRED
- 5+ years of general accounting experience, progressive
- 3+ years of experience MINIMUM in supervisor or Manager capacity
- FX experience is REQUIRED, IFRS is REQUIRED
- Advanced Excel skills
- Previous experience in PeopleSoft is HIGHLY preferred, large ERP is required
- Master's or CPA is HIGHLY preferred
- Previous experience with Large organization is required
This is an immediate need for an Accounting Manager with a well- established organization. Please apply for consideration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 67706 when responding to this ad.