Internal Controls Auditor (KC27335)
Our client is a rapidly growing manufacturing and distribution company that is currently looking for an Internal Controls Auditor to join their team. With a growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement. The company boasts a team-oriented culture, excellent benefits, and great amenities. They pride themselves on providing their employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The Internal Controls Auditor will be exposed to a variety of departments within the company, providing an excellent opportunity for career growth. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The Internal Controls Auditor will examine records, documents, transactions and methods for accuracy to ensure recording of transactions and compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Inspect accounting systems to determine their efficiency and protective value.
- Conduct internal control reviews in manufacturing, distribution, and field and equipment service centers for compliance with corporate policy and standard operating procedures.
- Collect and analyze financial and operational data in order to test the adequacy of internal controls, verify compliance with operating procedures or regulatory requirements and evaluate the effectiveness of business processes.
- Prepare and review audit results with facility management and assist with action plan implementation.
- Participate in field audits performed by Corporate Audit Department and follow-up on open audit findings.
- Analyze data obtained for evidence of deficiencies in controls, duplication of effort, extravagance, fraud, or lack of compliance with laws, government regulations, and management policies or procedures.
- Conduct and assist in independent inventory counts for full goods, raw materials, maintenance parts and equipment to ensure existence and financial accuracy
- Provide necessary documentation for Security and Human Resources during fraud investigations.
- Assist with company policy creation and implementation.
- The Internal Controls Auditor will perform other duties as needed.