About the Company
Our client touches the lives of people in every corner of the globe, not just by making and selling the most technologically advanced, reliable and fun-to-drive vehicles in the world, but by leading the way in manufacturing and business innovation. Their focus on the freedom of movement helped create the middle class with the $5 wage, revolutionized manufacturing with the moving assembly line and got the whole world moving with the first vehicles built for everyone.
Responsibilities of the Internal Control Auditor
- Performing and controlling the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determining internal audit scope and developing annual plans
- Obtaining, analyzing, and evaluating accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Preparing and presenting reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Acting as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identifying loopholes and recommending risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintaining open communication with management and audit committee
- Documenting process and preparing audit findings memorandum
- Conducting follow-up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engaging to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards