About the Company
Our client is a leading organization looking to hire an Internal Auditor. Strong, stable company where every employee is valued.
As an Internal Auditor, you will be responsible for adding value and improving our client’s operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
Specific duties in this accounting audit role include:
- Performing and controlling the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determining internal audit scope and developing annual plans
- Obtaining, analyzing, and evaluating accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Preparing and presenting reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Acting as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identifying loopholes and recommending risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintaining open communication with management and audit committee
- Documenting process and preparing audit findings memorandum
- Conducting follow-up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engaging to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards