**REMOTE CONSULTING OPPORTUNITY***
The Internal Controls Consultant will be expected to perform the following tasks related to the Company's 2020 SOX Walkthrough meetings with the Company's control owners and Internal Audit/PwC, as well as KPMG external auditors. Each will require follow-up discussions with control owners, guidance from the Senior Manager of Internal Controls, and input from Internal Audit and/or PwC:
* Assist management in designing and implementing IT application controls including user access monitoring, for key Company IT systems
* Update existing and draft new SOX process flow documentation in MS Visio and in Excel control matrix files, for revisions related to IT application controls
* Help management understand and remediate any control deficiencies and control gaps related to IT application and general controls
* Research and respond to process flow and control-related questions from KPMG and Internal Audit
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance required
- CPA/CISA highly preferred
- SAP experience highly preferred
- This person will need to be able to collaborate effectively with IT, Accounting and all levels of the business.
- Looking for someone who can come in and hit the ground running
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.