This is a highly visible role, responsible for establishing and maintaining the internal audit function for the corporation. This position examines corporate financial records by inspecting accounting books, financial statements and accounting systems, and looks for indications of mismanagement and fraud. This position will also ensure that all transactions are in compliance with all laws and regulations.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Document, test and evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls and related transaction systems.
- Document, test and monitor company ERP and other information processing systems; develop written procedures for various ERP transaction modules.
- Design and perform audit programs for transactional, operational, compliance and financial audits in a fast-paced, high transaction environment.
- Document detailed business transaction flows and related business process controls.
- Assess risk and weaknesses in existing controls and transaction flows and make recommendations for improvements; follow-up on changes.
- Prepare and present analysis and reports to management documenting findings and recommendations for corrections and improvements.
- Assist outside audit form with annual audit duties and responsibilities, including compliance and substantive transaction testing.
- Assist and provide support for profit/cost center performance analysis.