Looking to grow your career in Internal Audit?
Excellent opportunity for an Internal Audit professional to join a well-known organization that has an excellent presence, tenure and reputation. They are currently in a rapid expansion/growth mode. This very stable company offers a very generous compensation package plus a very extensive benefits plan. This group assists in risk assessment, process improvement, control evaluation, and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
Internal Auditor Responsibilities
- Conduct risk assessment of assigned departments or functional areas in an established/required timeline.
- Establish risk-based audit programs.
- Determine scope of review in conjunction with the Audit Manager.
- Review the suitability of internal control design.
- Conduct audit testing of specified areas and identify reportable issues and dimensions of risk.
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures.
- Verbally communicate findings to senior management and draft comprehensive and complete report of audit area.
We are looking for an objective Internal Auditor who combines a thorough knowledge in accounting procedures and a sound judgment, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You should be highly organized and detail-oriented and possess the ability to effectively work both independently or in a team setting. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Specific requirements for this internal auditing position include:
Please email resume for immediate consideration.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field, or equivalent business experience
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor
- Advanced computer skills, including MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
Keywords: auditor, internal auditor, internal audit, auditing, accounting, finance
$45,000.00 - $80,000.00 /Year
Accounting, Finance, Other