TMX Finance ® Family of Companies is seeking an Internal Auditor to join the corporate office in Carrollton, TX. We are seeking someone that is motivated, resourceful and who excels in challenging circumstances and a fast-paced environment. As an Internal Auditor, you would be part of a vital and collaborative team that works daily to successfully manage and monitor the control environment of our company. Individuals in this role obtain a deep understanding of various areas of the business and overall company culture, creating the opportunity to be part of a desired talent pool for all areas of the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Execute and document testing of internal controls with a focus on financial reporting, cash, payables, HR and payroll transaction cycles.
Collaborate with various departments to validate and maintain internal control process documentation, ensuring a complete and accurate view of corporate policies and procedures.
Perform audits and special reviews of processes throughout the organization to ensure reliability and integrity of information, proper recording of transactions, safeguarding of assets, compliance with policies and procedures, achievement of operational goals and objectives, and effective and efficient use of resources.
Coordinate, monitor and consult during external audits and reviews of various scopes. Assist in evaluating and responding to audit findings as needed.
Develop risk based audit programs, use critical and creative thinking skills to accurately identify improvement opportunities, root causes, and provide recommendations that drive the most value for the company.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or a related field from an accredited college or university
- 1-3 years external/internal audit experience
- CPA certification or on the CPA track
- Mix of public accounting and industry experience preferred
- Thorough understanding of audit methodology (e.g., COSO and GAAS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with people at all levels
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Strong and effective organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
LEARN MORE ABOUT US
To learn more, visit us at https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/careers/top-talent/finance. To find out what's going on in our Company, visit our blog at https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/tmx-talks. Standing, walking, sitting, repetitive movements and use of mechanical controls, such as keyboard, are frequently required.
All TMX Finance® Family of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers.