The Intersect Group is partnering with a national and well-established client in Atlanta for an Internal Auditor to join their stable team. Great visibility and comfortable work environment with work / life balance!
Responsibilities of the Internal Auditor:
- Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Maintain open and effective communication with management
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Maintain internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding rules, regulations, and best practices
- Complete ad hoc projects, as needed