Position location: South Orlando
Why take an Internal Auditor role with this company?
● CFS has successfully placed multiple accounting professionals at this institution in the last year.
● Feedback from the individuals placed is that this is a strong team-oriented environment with an emphasis on creating a true Work/Life balance for all.
● Top ranked well established Property Management company has been in huge growth mode through acquisition.
● Over $15B in assets under management, having been in business for over 25 years.
● Position open to internal promotion!
● Growing division with career advancement opportunities!
● Work for an institution that encourages employees to make suggestions to improve efficiency and accuracy.
● Management team is comprised of very forward-thinking CPAs who take a hands-off approach to leadership.
Perks of the Internal Auditor role:
● Competitive salary based on background and experience.
● Generous PTO and holiday schedule.
● Company focused on developing for continued advancement opportunities!
What the Internal Auditor will do…
● Plan/execute audit engagements for all properties and internal Orlando Headquarters’ processes.
● The Internal Auditor will lead surprise onsite audits for several properties throughout the year.
● Pose as the liaison for all questions for the external audits.