A leading company is currently looking for an Internal Auditor to join their Audit team. Company is a state and national leader in its industry. They offer an outstanding corporate environment, strong quality of life / work balance, and also provides a competitive salary and very attractive benefits package.
Position performs internal auditing work in order to provide management with objective assessments of the Enterprise functions.
- Performs audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting the Enterprise processes and procedures.
- Assesses the effectiveness of internal controls over key risks, identifying significant exposures, analyzing transactions and information, and detecting changes in key risks and/or control effectiveness. Develops appropriate recommendations to address exposures.
- Conducts interviews, reviews documents, develops and administers surveys, composes summary memos, and prepares working papers.
- Identifies, researches, and documents audit issues and recommendations for improvement using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed.
- Assists in communicating the results of audit and consulting projects via written reports and oral presentations on a timely basis to management.
- Develops and maintains productive team-oriented internal and external relationships through individual contacts and group meetings.
- Investigates and reports to management on cases of potential fraud, waste or abuse.