About the Company
Our client is a leading Healthcare organization looking to hire an Internal Auditor. This is a mid-sized organization that has an incredible culture and provides a healthy work-life balance. This organization gives you the opportunity to grow in your career as they are known for promoting from within. In addition, this role will require virtually no travel.
As an Internal Auditor, you will be responsible for adding value and improving our client’s operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
Specific duties in this Internal Auditor Role:
- Performing and controlling the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determining internal audit scope and developing annual plans
- Obtaining, analyzing, and evaluating accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Preparing and presenting reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Acting as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identifying loopholes and recommending risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintaining open communication with management and audit committee
- Documenting process and preparing audit findings memorandum
- Conducting follow-up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engaging to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards