Aston Carter, a global leader in placing Accounting and Finance professionals, is currently representing a well established Logistics Company in Nassau County that is looking for an Senior Audit Manager to join their team for a series of upcoming projects. If you are looking to gain hands on management experience and to be a part of the framework of this reputable company's internal audit department, this is the perfect opportunity.
Listed below are the job responsibilities and qualifications regarding this opportunity.
- Operational and financial audits
- Creating flow chart from narratives
- Perform and control the full audit cycle
- Work within excel spreadsheets to analyze data pertaining to operations
- Assist with compiling different Audit Reports
- Perform research and meet with end users in order to understand the needs and internal controls required
- Complete a narrative and report with the audit team
- Design test procedures and perform actual testing of controls
- Write and present assessment of risk and opportunities
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years internal or external experience
- Experience with the full audit process
- Excel Skills (Pivot Tables & VLOOKUPS)
- Teammate experience a plus
- Logistics experience a plus
- Visio (plus)
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.