SNI Companies has partnered with one of Houston's leading Drilling Contractors to bring on an Interim Controller who is also open to the possibility of joining the team on a permanent basis after a few months. The Salary range for this position is $115,000 - $140,000 annually Depending on Experience.
Position: Interim Controller
Salary Range: $115K - 140K Annually Depending on Experience
Duration: Contract (Open-Ended)
Work Schedule: M-F 8 am - 5 PM
Job Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Controller with 5+ plus years of experience in the Drilling / Oil & Gas / Energy sector or related field.
- Strong understanding and hands on experience with percentage of completion, mergers & acquisitions, audits, Financial Planning & analysis.
- Experience working in a complex company with a matrix environment.
- Ability to work across levels of the organization. The successful candidate will be able to organize and lead the general accounting department and be hands on when required.
- Strong communication skills, oral and written, organized and detailed oriented.
- Ability to meet deadlines on a consistent basis.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent PC skills, particularly in excel. Comfortable dealing with large amounts of data.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting; CPA certification preferred but not required.
- Experience Managing a staff of 5+ employees, this is a key role in accounting department.
Salary Range: $115-140K Annually Depending on Experience
If you are interested in this Contract Controller Job in Houston, TX [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].