CSI Professional is actively seeking a Insurance Verification and Billing Specialist for a Contract position with our client located in the Arlington, TX area. This is an exciting opportunity to join our client’s, a national medical group comprising providers of neonatal, anesthesia, maternal-fetal and pediatric physician sub-specialty services, team!
Schedule: Monday - Friday (normal business hours)
Pay: Based on experience
Duration: 12 week(s)
Location: Raleigh, NC 27616
The Insurance Verification and Billing Specialist promotes the efficient processing of claims and claims productivity by: verifying and entering patient’s demographic and insurance information into practice management system; obtaining accurate identification numbers and eligibility information from insurance carriers via the Internet and/or phone; investigates errors generated from electronic claims submission.
The successful Candidate will possess a minimum of 1 year of Insurance Verification and Patient Demographic verification experience. Prior Medical Billing experience is a plus. Above average typing skills, with a high degree of accuracy, is essential for this role.
- Minimum 1 year of Insurance Verification and Patient Demographic verification experience
- Prior medical billing experience is highly preferred
- Ability to read EOB
- Above average typing skills, with a high degree of accuracy
- At least 55 WPM is required
- One-year certificate from college or technical school; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Communicates with providers regarding verification of patient and insurance demographic information.
- Investigates and responds to errors generated from electronic claims submissions.
- Interfaces with other departments, external providers or clients, as may be required, to resolve errors.
- Verifies patient information using links to hospitals and web based sites.
- Remains knowledgeable and current on third party requirements, and regulatory guidelines at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Reports to work, meetings and professional obligations on time.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- Serves as a member of the Front End Team. Performs duties necessary to ensure the team's projects/goals are completed.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
For additional information, please apply!