CSI is actively seeking an Indirect Tax Analyst for our client located in the Nashville, TN area. This is an exciting opportunity to join our Fortune 500 client’s, one of the nation's leading operators of general acute care hospitals, team!
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
Accounting (Tax experience)
Schedule: Monday - Friday (normal business hours)
Location: Antioch, TN
The Supply Chain Shared Services Indirect Tax Analyst is an integral contributor to the Supply Chain Indirect Tax Team. This team member will work with the Indirect Tax Team from beginning to end in the preparation of State and Local sales & use taxes. The Indirect Tax Analyst will be responsible for filing tax returns, remittance of tax payments, and meeting statutory deadlines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Other duties as assigned)
- Prepares sales and use tax returns timely and accurately, including but not limited to reconciliation of monthly tax accruals.
- Initiates payments for state & local taxing jurisdictions via appropriate payment method, generally check, wire, or ACH.
- Capable of providing department support by assisting the Indirect Tax Manager/Supervisor with sales & use tax audit information gathering.
- Assists the Indirect Tax team with sales & use tax special projects as needed.
- Provides assistance with the maintenance and organization of the sales & use tax files by entity while maintaining company guidelines, Policies and Procedures, and audit requirements.
- Provides exemplary customer service to all customers, including operating facilities, corporate headquarters, Supply Chain Shared Services, and the Indirect Tax Team.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have a proficient understanding of using computer based programs such as MS Office applications.
- Technical software experience with Perceptive Imaging, OCR Technology, Lawson S3, Service Now, Vertex/Vertex Returns or use of similar technologies are preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance preferred.
- Minimum 1-2 years accounting experience. Sales and Use tax preferred.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, planning, and communication skills.
For additional information, please apply!