The In House Loan Officer - Home Loan Center will be responsible for inside sales of mortgage loan products to existing servicing customers, call-ins and walk-ins. This includes, but is not limited to, originating FHA, VA, and conventional mortgage loans for purchase and refinance transactions.
- Origination of FHA, VA, and conventional loans by telephone and online
- Counsel, advise and qualify home buyers for loan programs
- Work with processors to expedite and assist in the processing and closing of each loan according to company and government policies
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of experience in selling of Conventional, FHA, and VA mortgage loans for purchase and refinance transactions with a proven track record of success
- Must have thorough and current knowledge of mortgage industry, current loan programs, governmental regulation
- A thorough understanding of current underwriting criteria and guidelines
- Ability to educate borrowers on loan products and process
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Must have ability to learn and practice company policies and procedures
- Successful NMLS registration required
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
This position offers a full range of benefits including Health, Dental, and 401k.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Member FDIC | Equal Housing Lender | NMLS ID 401285