Tax Implementation Coordinator
The Tax Implementation Coordinator is responsible for the tax office configuration of tax filling, banking, as well as other required internal forms and systems. Serves as a liaison between the implementation team and customer in order to complete the tax office setup. They are responsible for ensuring that the customer has been setup accurately and timely with the products/services they have purchased. Service the customer from Implementation through transition to Support.
* Provide coordination assistance between the customer, implementation project team, and external vendors.
* Works with customer to obtain the tax setup and required documents in order to complete their profile in the Company's Tax system.
* Provide regular status updates on the progress of the tax set up to Project Manager and Implementation Consultants.
* Coordinate with internal departments to ensure client setup is complete or escalate problem resolution as required.
* Support the customer through the transition from Implementation to Support.
* Other duties as assigned by management.
* College degree or a minimum of 3 years of related experience.
* Experience in the HR/Payroll Industry preferred.
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, since position requires contact with all levels of customer and internal personnel.
* Ability to provide world class customer service.
* Demonstrates organizational skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities to meet deadlines.
* Proficient PC skills and experience with Microsoft Office Products required.
* Flexibility to work in a team environment as well as the ability to work independently with limited supervision.