SNI Technology's client is seeking to hire an IT Infrastructure Lead for an exciting contract-to-hire opportunity located in the Denver Tech Center.
SNI Technology's client is seeking to hire an IT Infrastructure Lead to help lead and execute tactical and strategic initiatives for both the existing IT environment and new software and hardware systems for the company platform.
This position requires a strong technical background, excellent client and project management skills, proven ability to perform hands-on technical work and the ability to lead projects. The ideal candidate will be comfortable handling both information technology and information security needs. This position will provide strategic input to the management team and provide daily tactical IT efforts.
Primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ability to create, lead, manage and participate in all stages of IT projects
- Drive multiple concurrent projects
- Maintain project schedules
- Management of the IT infrastructure including Windows domain, co-location data center and 3rd party web applications
- Management and interaction with the helpdesk environment including assignment of tickets and workload
- Coordination of projects and team management for multiple on-going internal and external projects
- Oversight of 3rd party services including telecommunication, call center management, operational analytics, data transmission and business operation systems
- Coordinating Information Security policies, application of policies and auditing of internal and vendor policies including client audits and third party (SSAE) audit requirements
- Strategic and tactical management of IT and operational budgets in coordination with the CFO
- Ensure the execution and continued development of all IT and IS policies
- Maintain knowledge of emerging technologies and trends; apply technical knowledge to inform and educate the team on improved and more robust solutions available to the organization
What You Need to Succeed
The ideal candidate for the IT Manager position is someone who has the technical experience and track record of providing a wide array of IT services based on the business needs with a strong emphasis in project management. We are an extremely collaborative environment and our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about building strategic partnerships with senior leaders outside of IT, while also delivering strong results at the tactical level. In this role, you will serve as the Subject Matter Expert by becoming deeply engaged in, and knowledgeable of the solutions being developed.
This is an ideal position for someone who is excited to manage complex relationships with a variety of clients and vendors, who has a passion for technology and curiosity for the relationship between IT and operations.
Success in this position will be dictated by the candidate's willingness to foster partnerships and a culture of dedicated work. This position is a highly contributing member of the management team and any successful candidate will see the opportunity to drive department and business growth by promoting a service-oriented IT culture.
What You Bring
Candidates in consideration must possess a strong background in the majority, if not all, of the following qualifications, skills, and experience listed below:
- Minimum 3 years' project management skills with an emphasis on driving towards project milestones and managing both internal and external team resources.
- A technical background with a focus in one or more of:
- IT Infrastructure Management
- Applied Information Security
- Business Operations Software
- Process or Data science
- Comfort with administration of Office 365 applications and core Office 365 services
- Experienced with System Administration of Windows workstations and Domain Services
- Strong competency in management of SaaS environments
- Strong analytical, tactical, organizational and administrative skills
- Comfortable providing ad-hoc services, including basic SQL queries, report and analysis interpretation
- Strong client-service background with excellent interpersonal, presentation/facilitation skills
- Excellent communication skills including polished verbal and presentation skills
- Strong self-motivation and self-management skills, comfortable producing results across multiple active projects and tasks
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage stressful situations
- Experience with integrating compliance frameworks and security policies
- Familiarity with accounts receivables industry, law firm collection industry and debt acquisition industry is preferred, but not a requirement.