Enterprise Company in the South Jersey/Philadelphia area looking for an ERP Oracle financial analyst.
The IT Financial Analyst provides management, oversight, and analysis of financial resources with a focus on inter-company interactions. The ability to quickly build trust will be critical in daily interactions with senior IT leaders in a highly dynamic environment. The IT Financial Analyst will also serve as the subject matter expert for all financial needs, including budget creation, variance analysis, report generation, and accounting guidance.
Education and Experience
A bachelor's degree in finance or accounting is required.
- Oracle expertise is required.
- Minimum five years of experience in an FP&A position or a financial analyst position directly supporting a business or function, experience with IT financial management a plus.
- Self-motivated with relentless attention to detail and organization.
- Strong leadership presence and ability to establish authority and influence at all levels within IT and stakeholders outside of IT.
- Strong ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks and stakeholders.
- Comfortable working with high volumes of data and the ability to identify and summarize key messages.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to work cross-functionally with a high level of customer service.
- Talented user of Oracle, Microsoft Excel, and PowerPoint.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.