The Federal Reserve Bank, IT Division is currently seeking candidates for an IT compliance analyst position. The individual will be responsible for a variety of deliverables related to compliance activities, including access management, proactive access usage reviews, control testing and assessment, and general risk reporting. An ideal candidate for the role would have great attention to detail, work well in a team environment, and have a proven track record of improving processes or procedures they have had responsibility for.
• Analyzes data and business processes to evaluate and verify compliance with established policies and procedures.
• Applies basic competence and skills in performing control assessments.
• Coordinates activities related to access management. This may include submitting requests for new access, managing procedures related to access requests, performing periodic access reviews, and generally ensuring access to various systems is in alignment with IT business needs and risk management practices..
• Manages, coordinates, or conducts activities related to identifying and managing department risks, such as department risk assessment and compliance activities, financial risk testing and documentation, lead projects for information security risk assessments.
• Participates in risk management related activities such as developing and monitoring risk profiles, developing mitigation strategies, responding to inquiries, providing documentation, explaining issues, and providing rationale and recommendations.
• Monitors status, identifies trends, gathers data, and prepares reports on quality measures, performance metrics, or other department measurables.
• Develops strategies to optimize data quality for reports provided to management.
• Coordinates project work of a moderate complexity and priority.
• Demonstrates level of knowledge necessary to effectively complete the projects.
• Prepares accurate observations and testing results and edits written internal and external communications.
• Presents work to managers and officers.
• Responsible for producing high-quality deliverables with varying complexity, priority or sensitivity.
• Provide other ad hoc analytical and project support.