IT Audit Supervisor (BW27667)
Our client is an industry leading company that is currently looking for an IT Audit Supervisor to join their team. With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the organization. The company boasts a team-oriented culture, excellent benefits, and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed. They pride themselves on promoting from within.
The IT Audit Supervisor will oversee internal audit programs and projects from initiation to completion. The IT Audit Supervisor will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- The IT Audit Supervisor will oversee IT fraud risk management.
- Inspect accounting systems to determine their efficiency and protective value.
- Identifies and assesses complex and interrelated technology risks in unit/department being audited by determining such factors as procedure consistency, database integrity, etc.
- Develop and execute risk-based audit programs, procedures, and techniques for auditable activities.
- Coordinate IT risk assessment and IT audit plan execution.
- Analyze data obtained for evidence of deficiencies in controls, duplication of effort, extravagance, fraud, or lack of compliance with laws, government regulations, and management policies or procedures.
- Supervise staff to effectively execute the audit plan and provide performance feedback.
- Report risk assessment and audit findings to divisional management.
- Establishes budget, timelines, and milestones for each information technology audit assignment.
- Responsible for the supervision of staff, including having the authority to hire, transfer, lay off, promote, discipline and discharge, train, reward and review performance of employees. Ensure compliance to organizational and departmental policies and procedures.
- The IT Audit Supervisor will assist with other duties as assigned.