The AVP IT Audit assists with the development, implementation, and coordination of the annual audit plan. The AVP IT Audit plans and supervises concurrent audits of assigned departments, focusing on auditing Dollar Bank's IT systems / applications and as necessary outsourced systems. In addition, the AVP IT Audit provides on-the-job training and performance feedback, as applicable, for the Staff and Senior level positions.
* A Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related field is required. Master's degree strongly preferred.
*A minimum of five years of IT audit experience and/or other IT experience.
* Supervisory experience is required.
* Professional Certification is preferred (CISA, CRISC, CISSP, CISM).
* The AVP IT Audit must also possess an acceptable level of knowledge and/or skills regarding the following:
ACL and TeamMate experience helpful.
Understanding of information technology principles and techniques.
Ability to communicate effectively; both orally and in writing.
Ability to coordinate multiple projects and delegate work and responsibility.
Ability to make sound decisions and provide leadership to the IT Audit staff.
Principle Activities and Duties:
* Assist with development of audit plans for IT areas of Bank.
* Review and evaluate audit procedures and recommend upgrades.
* Consult with VP IT Audit and Chief Audit Executive regarding audit strategies.
* Organizes, plans, and conducts audits within the framework established and as assigned by the VP IT Audit and/ or Chief Audit Executive. On selected audits, the AVP IT Audit will also perform all duties associated with the in-charge auditor.
* Develops and/or approves audit work programs that support the objectives of the review and incorporates those areas of highest risk to the Bank.
* Monitors audit time and compares with the budget to ensure that audits are completed in a timely manner.
* Assists VP IT Audit with preparing time analyses for future budgets and audit plans.
* Participates in the hiring process by interviewing applicants as required.
* Assists in providing ongoing training for audit staff.
* Actively involved with computer audit support within the department, as applicable.
* Actively involved with the coordination of external audit work with the bank's public accountants, as applicable.
* Prepares and/or assists with the completion of the annual personnel performance evaluations and the periodic internal evaluations, as applicable, for the audit staff.