IT Audit Consultant
We are actively interviewing for an IT Auditor Consultant. This will be a short-term opportunity starting in early March with the option to work remote!
The purpose of this project is to provide a comprehensive Enterprise IT Risk Assessment by reviewing existing IT infrastructure for strengths, weaknesses, and methods for improvement. The objective is to gain perspective of related risks then identify, prioritize, and establish a risk-based audit plan for the year. The following will be analyzed: connection types, technologies & software, delivery channels, governance & compliance, and external threats.
Requirements for IT Audit Consultant:
- Previous experience completing a Risk Assessment
- Ability to provide expert opinion
- Ability to ask proper questions, acquire information, conduct interviews, identify risks, etc.
- 5+ years of Risk Assessment / IT Audit experience
- Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with C-level
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 72302 when responding to this ad.