Community Tax, LLC (CTAX) Is a leading, nationally known and respected tax resolution and tax services firm, based in Chicago, growing and aggressively expanding our national presence. We are a collective comprised of skilled, client focused professionals who are client centered, solutions oriented and principled in our advocacy. We produce life-changing results for our clients every day. We are currently accepting applications from licensed IRS Enrolled Agents for the position of Tax Resolution Practitioner, in our office in the heart of Chicago's Loop at State and Madison. For more information, visit www.communitytax.com.
Job Summary: This position requires a self-starter with the ability to think and work independently with a working knowledge in state and federal tax law and who is currently an IRS Enrolled Agent in good standing. We will fully train you In our proprietary processes, to provide world class service to individual and small businesses facing challenges with the IRS or State Departments of Revenue. You will work on the review of tax returns and client controversies throughout the year, with the expectation of an increased workload during the tax season (January - April) and a high volume case load year around.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Investigate and diagnose a client's individual and/or business tax problems
- Draft solution-oriented recommendations, addressing specific clients' tax issues on a consistent basis
- Use strong analytical ability to conduct tax related research
- In constant communication with both the IRS and State taxing agencies
- Requires daily phone time - with both the IRS and States, looking into a client's individual and business tax issues
- Manage case files in a productive, efficient, and organized manner
- Professionally communicate with clients on an as needed basis
- Collaborate with all members of the CTAX team: Case Advocates, Sales Associates, Tax Preparers, and fellow Practitioners to ensure excellence in service delivery