BCforward is currently seeking a IOS Developer for one of our client.
Job Title: IOS Developer
Duration: Long Term
Job Type: Contract (No sponsorship candidates)
Description: Industry leader in financial services is looking for contract (10 month) Senior iOS developer. The Senior iOS Developer serves as a key mobile app developer to provide and support a consumer iOS mobile app.
What Will You Do?
* Engages with system users and business analysts to identify system enhancements and/or new applications to meet business needs.
* Actively contributes to the development of solutions and ideas that add value.
* Develops elegant and simple solutions.
* Adheres to big picture view of how various connected system designs should be consolidated or affected.
* Produces code/products on schedule and elegant and efficient designs, high performance, and scalable code that will allow for easy extension to future needs.
* Produces code of high quality and reliability - strong quality code metrics.
* Effectively performs code walk-throughs.
* In conjunction with Quality Services. Proactively performs extensive system testing to ensure that the systems work efficiently and are developed following the applicable development methodology.
* Unit tests to ensure accuracy.
* Provides accurate and timely input to Project Manager regarding status of technical tasks for self and team.
* Effectively and actively plays the role of technical advisor for projects, providing advice on tools, process and design to others.
* Shows initiative to initiate and actively facilitate meetings and issue resolution, involving the right individuals.
What Experience/Skills Should You Have?
* 5+ years of increasingly responsible systems development experience on iOS platforms.
* Familiar with Swift Demonstrated ability to gather requirements, design and develop systems.
* Business to Consumer app development experience is preferred
* Demonstrated ability to effectively lead requirements gathering, design and development of complex systems.
* Ability to track record of designing and developing high quality, scalable and efficient solutions and products on schedule.
* Knowledge of proper architectural disciplines.
* Ability to accurately identify root cause of technical problems.
* Excellent communication skills; verbal and written.
* Ability to adapt to change.
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 160718 when responding to this ad.