The CSI Companies is currently seeking a Healthcare Auditor to support one of our clients in the Windsor area.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
Main Job Duties:
• Interpreting and applying federal and state Medicaid regulations, statutes, and policies pertaining to long term care.
• Analyzing provider records from multiple accounting software programs.
• Identifying improper payments relating to inaccurate payments, collections, and coordination of benefits.
• Acting as the primary liaison with their assigned long term care providers.
• Managing 40+ audits in varying phases
• Responsible for provider reporting and communication.
• Responsible for status reporting to management.
• Performs other functions as assigned
• High School Diploma/GED required.
• Associates’ degree required. With Bachelor’s degree, no experience required In lieu of Bachelor’s degree, 1+ to 5 years’ experience required
• Strong analytical skills and an ability to overcome obstacles and resolve problems.
• Ability to function independently and effectively under pressure and deadline-oriented project demands as well as manage multiple initiatives.
• Ability to multi-task, establish priorities, and meet revenue objectives.
• Must have excellent organizational and time management skills in order to manage multiple audits and meet or exceed revenue targets.
• Must have exceptional written and oral communication and interpersonal skills in order to build strong working relationships with both internal staff and assigned LTC providers.
• Must be able to follow directives and adapt to shifting priorities as required.
• Working knowledge of HIPAA privacy and Security rules.
• Professional, confident, and have a positive work attitude.
• Ability to perform well in team environment, with staff at all levels, to achieve business goals.
• Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and appearance at all time.
• Proficiency in PC based business applications including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Access).
• May be required to work extended hours for special business needs
• May be required to travel at least 10% of time based on business needs