Temp to Hire Opportunity -
NonProfit in Mercer County, New Jersey seeking Payroll Clerk with HR and Bookkeeping Experience
Performs diversified payroll, human resource, and bookkeeping duties.. Directly supports and communicates with employees, administrators and company contacts on payroll and accounting matters.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process accurate, timely payrolls and maintain payroll records
- Preparation & review of payroll journal entries
- Fringe Benefits Administration
- Review and reconcile quarterly and annual payroll tax returns for accuracy
- Benefits Administration, enrollment, invoices, remittances
- Employee contract preparation
- Assist employees with payroll and benefit matters and orientation
- Review of daily bank report and initiate bank wires
- OSHA reporting
- Process payments for HR and Finance
- Participate in employee run committees
- Support HR and Finance departments during vacations
- Record and transcribe minutes of board meetings
- Special projects as assigned
Years/Type of Experience: 3 - 5 years Payroll, Human Resources and/or Bookkeeping
Technical Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Quick Books. Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV preferred.
Education/Training: Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business and FPP/CPP Certification preferred.