Global Treasury Manager (KW28419)
Our client is a leading global organization that is looking for a Global Treasury Manager to join their team. This company is a highly desired place to work! With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the organization. The company boasts a team-oriented culture, excellent benefits, great on-site amenities, and strong work/life balance. The company prides itself on providing its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed and promoting from within!
The Global Treasury Manager will work with key leaders and assist with cash management, cash forecasting, risk management, and support a strong internal controls system. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• The Global Treasury Manager will manage the global cash flow forecasting process through monitoring of forecast accuracy and implementation of process improvements.
• Develop processes, reports and controls that optimize the integration of Treasury management systems with transactional, exposure and forecast information available through the global ERP system (SAP) to improve Corporate Treasury’s support of business operations.
• Continuous improvement and expansion of company’s SAP based treasury information system.
• Identify opportunities and implement Treasury related business process changes that leverage the regional treasury teams and enterprise-wide tools and information available through SAP.
• Evaluate and implement opportunities to maximize the efficiency of global bank account structures via pooling, sweeping, target balancing or other cash management products to optimize cash utilization.
• Manage and expand the company’s global supply chain financing and global credit card programs.
• The Global Treasury Manager will perform other duties as required.