Global Billing Manager (KK27863)
Our client is a global company that is currently looking for a Billing Manager to join their team. This is the perfect role for someone who enjoys billing and managing a team. With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the organization. The company boasts a team-oriented culture, long-tenured employees and excellent benefits. They pride themselves on providing their employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
As part of the Controllership team, the Billing Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
• The Billing Manager will supervise the day-to-day billing activities to ensure timely and accurate client invoicing.
• Review projects for completeness and accuracy and interfacing with various departments in researching, compiling, and reconciling data to ensure accurate billing.
• Ensure appropriate controls are in place in regards to revenue recognition and billing practices and Sarbanes Oxley compliance.
• Manage the execution of the billing system.
• Provide customer service support to internal and external customers.
• Work with Contracts, Commercial and Operational teams for changes or modifications to studies, which may affect the revenue recognition or billing processes.
• Support month end closing for contracts, project costing and billing system modules.
• Lead team in risk mitigation activities.
• Report monthly metrics to management.
• The Billing Manager will manage a staff of 5-7 direct reports and assist with other duties as assigned.