General Ledger Accountant
A large client in Atlanta, GA is looking for a General Ledger Accountant to join their team. This is a 5 month contract opportunity that will be responsible for maintaining the day to day transactions of cash management and the general ledger. Candidate must have strong bank reconciliations and credit card reconciliations experience. Qualified candidates will have experience reconciling multiple bank statements to the general ledger.
Daily responsibilities for the General Ledger Accountant:
- Reconcile cash on a daily basis
- Reconcile multiple bank statements
- Ensure all cash accounts are properly reconciled to the appropriate bank statement
- Prepare journal entries to record accounting data
- Generate daily and monthly reports
Requirements for the General Ledger Accountant:
- 3 to 5 years of accounting and cash management experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills (Pivot Tables & VLookups)
- Detail oriented
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 67145 when responding to this ad.