This is a provisional assignment projected to run for approximately 5 months. Opportunity for a hands on General Ledger Accounting professional in Jersey City.
Position: General Ledger Accountant
Term: Provisional Assignment (projected to run until end of August 2019)
Target Skillset & Experience
- Strong hands-on day-to-day accounting experience including: financial statement creation, JE preparation, month-end close, bank and account reconciliation, etc.
- Strong ability to anticipate needs of an accounting department
- Self-starter and ability work autonomously
- Experience with audit preparedness
- Ability to execute ad-hoc requirements and review work product from junior staff
- Demonstrated experience in day-to-day oversight and review of deliverables
- Ability to support and lead project tasks
- Demonstrated experience with providing relevant financial data to senior leadership to enable decision making
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Experience within the healthcare provider sector is a plus
- Minimum 3-5 years of hands-on accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Active CPA designation or other relevant certification
Additionally, while working on an accounting contract engagement through our recruitment firm, we offer a benefits package that includes the following, if eligible:
- Weekly Pay (via Direct Deposit)
- Multiple Healthcare plans (Health, Vision, Dental and Disability Options)
- Holiday Pay & PTO
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply with your resume AND send an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] that notes your earliest availability to discuss via phone, today. On the email please use 'NJ GL Accountant' in the subject line. Thank You!