The CSI Companies is currently seeking a General Accounting/Finance Consultant with one of our clients in Boston, MA. Please review description and requirements below.
Our client is seeking candidates that can interview and get started immediately. All candidates must complete and pass a Background check, drug screening, and other health screenings if required.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.
- Participates in the monthly financial statement close for assigned shared services process.
- Executes against Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) as assigned.
- Ensures work output and quality of the services meet stakeholder expectations and are in line with agreed KPIs and SLAs.
- Prepares management reporting, variance analyses, and analytical tools. Researches financial anomalies and makes corrections as necessary. Escalates variances and issues for management attention.
- Reviews, analyzes, reconciles, and interprets financial results in lower risk areas with customer and business managers.
- Maintains a basic understanding of financial systems and data elements related to assigned accounting processes.
- Performs internal controls as assigned. Monitors compliance of processes, transactions, and balances with accounting and finance policies.
- Provides feedback and suggestions to management on where process efficiencies can be gained.
- 3 years relevant experience
- SAP experience a must
- Financial Modeling; expert in Finance/Cost Management
- Experience with Scenario Planning
- Experience in managing/implementing transformations and re-organizations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively communicate status, issues, and risks with leadership team
- MS Office and advanced Excel skills
- Operational process subject matter expertise
- Customer service and cross-functional interpersonal skills
- Consistent attention to detail
- Working with or in a shared services environment preferred.