Our client is eagerly looking for a general accountant. They are one of the leading in the automotive industry internationally for system components – main areas Japan and Germany.
This is a full time role. If you would like to be apart of a thriving mid-sized corporation doing all full cycle accounting duties then keep reading!
Job specs for the General Accountant:
- Supervise all regular accounting processes such as A/P and Journal Entries plus monthly closure accounts.
- Process vendor invoices (PO/non PO based) including three-way matching/unit price reconciliation to BOM
- Daily invoicing (other than LEK and tooling) and customer payment application in ERP, on invoice line-item basis
- Ensure proper Fixed Asset and CIP accounting
- Monitor and implement all accounts payable check activation and wire transactions.
- Assist departments in account reconciliation process on monthly basis.
- Monitor authorized account reconciliation process.
- Administer all bank transactions and oversee data recording procedures monthly.
- Analyze different general ledger accounts regularly.
- Assist Financial Controller in other related projects as needed
- Prepare journal entries and synthesize common ledger for subsidiary accounts.
- Collate bank statements on monthly basis.
- Monitor account reconciliation, tax and calculations inclusive of cost accounting plus factory data recording processes.