Aerotek is currently hiring for a Funding Administration Coordinator.
This position is a full-time, entry level position responsible for providing administrative support for the processing of incoming lease packages received from enrolled automobile dealers, document follow-up and select customer verification activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manage the receipt of incoming contract packages via email and fax from submitting dealers and distribute packages to Funders for review and processing within required time standards;
* Scan contract packages received through traditional mail/overnight carrier and distribute to Funders for review and processing;
* Ensure completed funding packages are properly archived in the prescribed electronic format, document order and location;
* Assist in performing the verification of lease applicants' insurance, residency, employment and references as required;
* Perform new Customer Welcome Calls in accordance with the current script and procedures;
* Maintain daily records of contracts Funded and distribute the report to Accounting each day for dealer payment;
* Follow-up with Dealers and the Sales Team, when necessary, to ensure timely receipt of original lease contracts;
* Work effectively in cooperation with the Underwriting Department, Sales team, and Automobile Dealer Partners;
* Comply with all policies and procedures and maintain regulatory compliance at all times.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.