Dollar Bank is currently seeking a Full Time Teller for its Eastlake Branch.
* Process transactions through the teller equipment on all retail and corporate accounts, including, but not limited to, deposits, withdrawals, transfers, loan payments, and cash advances.
* Issue money orders, cashier checks, gift cards, and savings bonds.
* Initiate conversations to uncover customer needs and promote Dollar Bank products and services, and effectively refer customers to appropriate team members when needed.
* Act with confidence by helping customers with their questions, and take initiative and use sound judgment in decision-making and problem resolution.
* Promote good customer relations by consistently providing quality service with a friendly demeanor, can-do attitude, and willingness to help at all times.
* Maintain a position of trust and responsibility by keeping all customer information confidential.
* Continuously increase skills and knowledge of bank products and guidelines through self-motivation and in-house training.
* Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times.
* Successfully complete teller assessment.
* Maintain an acceptable balancing record.
* Complete additional duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or GED required.
* Six months customer service or cash handling experience required. Previous teller experience preferred.
* Must be a team player, flexible and lead by example.
* Must be a highly motivated self-starter.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and professional manner.
* Ability to lift a minimum of 3-5 pounds of heavy coin required.
* Ability to stand on feet for long periods of time required.
* Professional communication skills and appearance are required.
* Proficient computer skills required.
* Math aptitude required.
* Must not have a negative unresolved personal financial history with Dollar Bank.