- Experience with full life cycle, end to end (front end, middleware, backend) software development with Agile/Scrum environment contributing as a team and deliver individually as and when needed.
- 5+ years of advanced experience as an Application Developer using .NET technologies; .NET Framework 4.0 or greater with C# and ASP.Net development experience, IIS, Windows Server.
- Hands-on experience working with Database programming using Relational/SQL Server, Teradata, Stored Procedures, NoSQL/Cassandra, and Issue resolution processes for application production problems
- Experience utilizing Source code version control software (e.g. GIT, Subversion)
- Advanced knowledge in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Proficiency in modern programming languages
- Good technical exposure to design and development of solutions using .NET related technologies.
- Software development experience including, but not limited to, mature design, coding, testing and debugging skills.
- Work closely with business analyst, quality assurance, and project management resources throughout delivery of solutions.
- Strong communication skills to be able to communicate at all levels.
- Experience with Test Driven Development/Behavior Driven Development
- Experience with DevOps model and tools
AIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer