CFS Inc. has the pleasure of working with a full-service public accounting firm which provides accounting, tax, and business consulting services to businesses, professionals, and individuals. We are currently seeking an experienced bookkeeper with at least three years of experience to supplement our growing bookkeeping department.
Primary responsibilities & duties include:
- Performing monthly and quarterly bookkeeping engagements from source documents through financial statements;
- Preparing/posting of adjusting journal entries;
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual sales and use tax returns;
- Proactive interaction with clients to gather necessary information;
- Preparation of Declarations of Personal Property for various cities/towns;
- Preparation of bank reconciliations and credit cards reconciliations to month-end balances;
- Preparation of various schedules using excel.