Company: Pinellas Hope
Location: 5726 126th Ave N, Clearwater, FL 33760
Office Hours: 24 hours
Work Hours: 3:00p - 11:00p
Position: Front Desk Coordinator
Duration: Contract to Hire (640+ hours)
Pay Rate: $10.00/hr.
Job Summary: Below
Front Desk Coordinator is a highly visible and responsible position, which demands an exceptional level of patience in dealing with the public, the ability to work effectively in a demanding and fast-paced environment and the ability to prioritize and effectively execute concurrent responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (These essential job functions are not to be construed as a complete statement of all duties performed. Employees will be required to perform other job-related duties as required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at this time.)
- Greet clients and other visitors to the program site and direct them to the appropriate staff
- Gives information and assures that visitors that are going inside the camp sign a log in form, gives a visitor badge.
- Answer the telephone and forward calls to appropriate staff or volunteers
- Answers the telephone and take messages for clients and distribute them accordingly
- Receives and distributes mail to program staff members and clients
- Handles and distributes facility keys for trailers, bathrooms, vehicles, go kart, bicycle lock, kitchen, and company cars.
- Refer walk-ins who need help that is not associated to the nature of the program to community agencies and resources, including walks -ins seeking emergency assistance (food, clothing, etc)
- Assist Case Managers and Facility Managers on intake days, informing new clients on the intake process and provide them with forms that need to be completed
- Distribute wrist bands to new clients and replaced the ones that need to be change
- Provides new clients with a welcoming kit that includes hygiene essentials
- Distributes to clients in as need bases towels, laundry detergent, Clorox, and hygiene products
- Keeps control and records in a log in form, the hours that clients volunteer in camp shores and activities
- Distributes emergency bus passes as well as passes authorized by case managers and maintains an updated log in with the detail information of the passes given
- Receive donations, completes in-kind donation form and gives donations received to the appropriate program staff member
- Provide feedback to the Facility Manager or Case Managers on matters related to the daily day activities of program regarding clients, volunteers or visitors issues.
- Complies with all applicable training requirements.
- Complies with all company safety, personnel and operational policies and procedures.
- Complies with work schedule to ensure effective operations of Agency programs.
- Contributes positively as a member of a productive and cooperative team.
- Participates in Agency Performance Quality Improvement (/PQI) program and Accreditation/Reaccreditation process.
- Performs other duties as necessary to fulfill Catholic Charities Diocese of St Petersburg, Inc Mission.