The Foreclosure Specialist II will manage and report on financial and accounting aspects of assigned portfolio, including performance and profitability, status, and general reporting to management, assist in escalations, and assist team members when needed throughout the foreclosure process.
- Monitor and track loans in foreclosure status.
- Interface and coordinate with other departments including Loss Mitigation, Bankruptcy, REO, Legal, and Collections
- Identify and escalate any issues or trends causing liability
- Identify and escalate any problems with vendors, contractors, title companies, or attorneys to vendor management or manager
- Creates and maintains reports, spreadsheets, records, and logs and distributes to management or third party vendors when required
- Able to adapt to change and work effectively with management and outside counsel
- Assist management in training peers
- 1+ Year of Foreclosure Experience
- Thorough knowledge of loan servicing, foreclosure, bankruptcy, REO, legal, and title
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate internally and externally
- Strong time management skills
- Able to work independently
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Word and Excel
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
This position offers a full range of benefits including Health, Dental, and 401k.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Member FDIC | Equal Housing Lender | NMLS ID 401285