This individual will be working with the fixed assets team to fill in while members of the fixed assets team support project STAR. Project STAR is the upgrade of the current ERP platform to SAP H4.
- Full cycle accounting
- Assisting with opening and closing the books
- Recording journal entries in SAP
- Maintain fixed asset records
- Perform roll forward, variance analysis, reporting
- Review Authorization Request
- Ongoing reporting and analysis
- Assist with other special projects
- BA in Accounting preferred, Finance is also acceptable
- Fixed Assets experience strongly preferred
- SAP experience strongly preferred
- 2+ years of full cycle accounting experience required
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.