Financial and Accounting Analyst
LEARN * LEAD * GROW *EARN!
Timing is everything: Whether you are aggressively in a job search or simply passive for the ideal position we would like to have the chance to share our open opportunity with you. We know you are busy and trying to stay under the radar. We feel that our relationship with this top tier employer in the area will afford you a better quality of life, earnings structure and growth path that will keep you focused, interested/challenged and simply happier with the total package versus your current situation. If you would please take the time to send me your information or simply call me I feel most confident that a beginning dialogue will help us to partner with you to help you reach your goal of a better career path/opportunity.
Excellent opportunity to join a growing/successful organization that is currently seeking talented individuals for their Accounting/Finance team.
The company offers a very generous compensation package plus BONU$ and a very extensive benefits plan. Work life balance, new challenges/opportunities and a winning culture are a click away. We look forward to meeting the company's new ViP / Financial / Accounting Analyst.
Position: Financial and Accounting Analyst
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- Our client is a leader in their industry. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst. This company has great benefits, a very generous bonus plan and an excellent work / life balance. In this role, you will be working directly with the Senior and Executive Managers and have high visibility across the organization. Excellent advancement / growth track
OVERVIEW OF THE Financial and Accounting Analyst:
- Analyze data to help drive improvements in operations, assist with financial cost analysis and reporting
- Actively engage and work closely with all departments to understand how the company operates and where improvements can be made to improve efficiency and reduce costs
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Recommend, implement and report on benchmarks for measuring financial and operating performance
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one time operational issues
- Monitor and research variances, identify trends, and recommend actions to management
- Analyze part profitability trends and investigate negative trends
- Strong forecasting, budgeting, LRP, trend analysis, heavy on analytics and metrics, make strategic recommendations, be an innovator and an impact player.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE Financial and Accounting Analyst
- Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Several years' experience in financial analysis role
- Experience in forecasting, budgeting, reviewing pricing models, variance analysis, identifying trends and related
- Ability to manage complex projects
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience
Resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Contact: Tim 614-310-0331