Financial Systems Analyst (KW28629)
Our client is a large manufacturing company that is looking for a Financial Systems Analyst to join their team at their corporate office. This is the perfect opportunity to drive improvement and improve the existing processes! With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the organization. The company boasts a high quality team-oriented culture, strong benefits, great work/life balance including holiday shut-down between the Christmas and New Year’s holidays! The company prides itself on providing the tools and training necessary for their people to succeed.
The Financial Systems Analyst will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- The Financial Systems Analyst will act as a resource to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of reports and spreadsheets of finance/accounting team.
- Work with both IT and the accounting and finance team to develop, administer and maintain a strategic plan for financial systems.
- Serve as key liaison and communicator for the group with other internal company departments and external software vendors.
- Maintain communication and strong relationships with external vendors in order to stay aware of system enhancements and vendor strategies as well as system capabilities.
- Develop financial reporting solutions based on specifications and needs.
- Oversee maintenance process and installation of upgrades to ensure system functionality.
- Work with the accounting and finance teams to generate all monthly financial reports and presentations.
- Responsible for maintenance and administration of accounting software systems and products.
- The Financial Systems Analyst will perform other duties as assigned.